Established in 2020, the Heli Rescue Nepal provides emergency heli rescue services 24/7, 365 days of a year for the people of Nepal, for search, rescue and inter-hospital transfers. We respond to rescue victims of COVID patients, victims as a result of natural disasters, and other humanitarian relief who require specialist medical treatment or trauma assistance across the country.
We have an excellent team on standby for emergency response. Our rescue team and crews make a real difference in the lives of our communities.They provide advanced care service to patients much faster. We provide emergency flights, along with food and medicine. We closely coordinate with several hospitals and clinics for immediate attention to critical cases.
In remote and hard to reach areas, the rescue helicopter can mean the difference between life and death. We also have an excellent network in all regions where we work to expedite the process.
Standard Operating Procedure
- Inquiry (patient/incident details)
- Confirmation of insurance (If client has no insurance, give quote for service)
- If it’s an emergency/ patient is critical, immediate release of the helicopter for rescue
- Payment (we accept both cash and online transfer)
Why choose us?
- 24/7, 365 days a year service
- Experienced crew and emergency rescue team
- Hi-tech Ambulance
- Well-equipped air ambulance
- Superspecialty Healthcare Services
- Skilled medical personnel
- Network with hospitals, clinics and insurance companies
Co - Founder
Dr. Aditya Chattri
Operational Manager Everest region
About Safety from our Co- Founder
The safety of our patients is our top priority at all times. That’s why we rely on well equipped air ambulances, experienced rescue teams, and medical experts. All the aviation companies we work with follow strict safety regulations. We guarantee the highest degree of safety for everyone concerned.Ashim Kumar Lamsal